UPDATED: Register by 3/18 and be automatically entered to win a ticket to Bloggy Boot Camp in Philadelphia!
Girls’ Lunch Out is hosting our first networking event in Central New Jersey! Join us and other influential women in the tri-state area to connect, share ideas and collaborate.
We will be feasting on a three-course Italian lunch in Red Bank while networking with other professional women, business owners and social media entrepreneurs.
Dressing for Social Media Success
Attendees will receive first hand tips on how to dress for success by local fashion blogger and Mom, Carly Walko of Thirtysomethingfashion.
Carly will put together 3 versatile looks that are perfect for social media events, conferences, and similar type of meetings. The focus will be on stylish, business casual clothing that can easily be adapted to an evening event in the case of going from a day meeting to an evening dinner or party.
With the help of a local boutique, Carly will demonstrate how adding accessories and/or a jacket or a sweater can totally transform your look. Feel free to bring your "Dress for Success" questions because Carly will be on hand to offer tips after her models walk the "catwalk!"
What You'll Get at Girls' Lunch Out
- Swag bag filled with coupons, samples, and lots of fun goodies!
- All attendees are automatically entered to win door prizes.
- A delicious Italian-style lunch.
- Enjoy wines courtesy of ONEHOPE Wine.
- Fashion tips on how to dress for success at events like ours from Fashion Blogger Carly Walko.
- The chance to mingle with local sponsors.
- A day of networking with other professional women in the tri-state area in a relaxed and comfortable environment.
Date & Time: Saturday March 24th Noon to 3 pm
Where: Gaetano's Italian Restaurant - 10 Wallace St. in Red Bank, NJ
Bring your business cards and make sure to tweet with our hashtag #GLOParty
------------> CLICK HERE TO REGISTER<--------
Facebook: Kim's Creations